Tribute Day Shopping Spree

By Bianca on

I love to shop, and just enjoyed another spree! Yet another reason I love my sissy wife rebekah. She is a total sissies sissy lol She wasn't always this way either. She's told me about the failed relationships in the past. How she tried to play the role of the dominant man, but could never make it work. Of course that was a long time ago. Since then I've been showing her the truth. That she is not a man, and never really was. I've been slowly stripping away her masculinity, and now there's not a dominant bone left in her body.

So when I told her I was going shopping, and that she was going to pay for it, she jumped at the chance! She not only did it, but even thanked me for the opportunity lol and that just shows what a gay pansy boy I've turned her into =) So I like to rub it in her face, and show her what I'll be enjoying at her expense.


First is this beautiful white dress with lace trim. It says Daddy's Princess, and for me Daddy means a hot black stud, and Princess means sissy white boy lol I want to look pretty so I can attract more real men for sex. The kind of sex that a limped dick fag like rebekah would never be able to provide me. That's why Rebekah will never get to be 'daddy' lol She will always be my submissive foot stool, and nothing more!


Next is a cute strawberry pattern onesie, with an adorable ruffled bib, and pretty green ribbon. It says crybaby, cause I get whiny if I go too long without a big black cock in my mouth lol I know I'm going to feel super gay wearing this with a diaper underneath! It's a little humiliating, but it's a sissy white boys duty to show black men that we are feminized for their pleasure.


I found a nice lil deal with this Revlon package. It's perfect as I needed a new concealer stick, and I can also use the compact for lil makeup videos. The kind I like to tease rebekah with =)

Now this is just a taste of what rebekah has sacrificed for me! I want you to be a good girl rebekah, and write me up another nice thank you letter, for allowing you to spoil me like this. I also want to see an apology letter to your last so called girlfriend, you know who I'm talking about =) Tell her that you're sorry for pretending to be a man, and that you're happy she is with an alpha black man.

No comments:

Post a Comment