Sissy cuck in pretty panties

By Bianca on

This is a cute lil pic rebekah sent me earlier. The black lace ruffles and opaque panties look so cute wrapped around her caged clit. What I love about this pic is the message it sends. If a typical sissy tucks her clit back and puts on panties she can look just like a woman. Rebekah can't do that though, because I keep her in a pretty pink cage. This is to show that she is not a man, and she is not a woman either. She is my sissy cuck!


That limp clit between her legs doesn't even belong to her, it belongs to me! I've got her so trained now it's changed her on a physical and emotional level. She tells me how she trembles and starts to shake with fear when she even touches it. Even when it's just for legitimate reasons, like cleaning it and putting on a diaper. I asked her if she would ever try to masturbate like a man again. She said it made her feel like she was going to vomit, and then apologized for even thinking about it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment