From business man to cleaning lady

By Bianca on

I want to share a little background on rebekah first, as she is by far my most successful gay sissy convert. She was unmistakably male when I first got to know her years ago. She told me she had some submissive thoughts here and there, but nothing she would ever act on. I remember when I first suggested trying out women's clothing, she literally laughed at the idea, and said there was no way that was ever going to happen lol Of course I ended up getting the last laugh with that one =)

She used to live and work as a powerful business man, and at one point she even held some significant political power. This is all a long story for another post, but in short I manipulated rebekah into handing over control to her ex wife, and now she's taken over. Rebekah still works at the same place, but was demoted to the very bottom. Now she basically does secretarial work with all the other new girls. Eventually they all get promoted above her, but rebekah will never have that opportunity again, no matter how hard she tries.

Due to rebekah's transition she's been off work, but will be returning again soon. She recently visited to see how the girls were doing, and to check up on Louise. For those that don't know, Louise is not a person lol Louise is the name of the toilet in the men's washroom =) Louise is pretty much a slut, because she gets pissed and shit on by men every day. Check out her pic


Yes, those are real lipstick stains from rebekah making out with Louise lol This is really the only intimacy I allow rebekah to have. She gets to kiss and lick and drink from an old toilet covered in man juices lol I also demand that rebekah show Louise respect even though she's just a toilet. So I make rebekah refer to Louise as her 'Mistress Louise' at all times. Just to humiliate her that much more about the fact she worships a toilet =)

So rebekah told me the men's room was filthy, as the cleaning crew is a bunch of guys. So that gave me an idea =) I've decided that rebekah will be the new cleaning lady! From now on she will be keeping cleaning products with her in her big baby bag, along with all the other gay stuff I make her carry around lol This way she can start cleaning the washroom everyday, so that those guys wont have to.

To top it off I told rebekah to give one of them $20 whenever she does his job for him. She's going to say it's from the company as a thank you for the hard work, but rebekah and I both know the truth =) She's really doing it because she's such a faggot sissy cuck, that not only does another mans work, but will even pay him for it because I say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment