Join in the celebration

By Bianca on

I want to share a really awesome video that my sissy cuck rebekah brought to my attention. There was a time when it was taboo for a white woman to go black, but now it's not only becoming accepted, but heavily encouraged! Look at the way this beautiful white woman submits to a big black cock, while all her girlfriends cheer in celebration.
If you are a sissy watching at home then I want you to join in the celebration! I want you to literally clap along with the girls while you watch this video. Think about how your little white clit will never touch a woman like that, and how you would only disappoint her even if you could try. Then cheer out loud while you clap, and confess out loud that you are happy for her, because she is finally getting the satisfaction she could never get from a sissy faggot like you!

2 comments:

  1. omg that's so hot and i cheered along with the other girls. thank you for posting this Queen Bianca, xoxo

    ReplyDelete