A visit from my ex wife

By Bianca on

Me and my sissy wife rebekah have had similar past experiences, and I know it's one of the reasons we bond so well. At one point we both had heterosexual relationships with real women, and tried to play the role of the man. Of course this failed miserably for us, as we are both sissies at heart. Now our exes are both being satisfied by alpha black men, while rebekah and I are happy together in our gay relationship. Which is how it should be.


So my ex wife Melissa came by for an unexpected visit, since she was in town for the holidays. She pulled up to my place, and I went out to greet her. The first thing I noticed when she stepped out of the car was her beautiful black high heels, and how they clicked as they hit the pavement. Followed by her nude nylons, and a sexy black mini dress. I have to admit, she was looking really hot!


She was with her new boyfriend Lamar, and he stepped out next. This is always a frustrating moment, no matter how long you've been a sissy cuck. Having to face the man that's fucking your ex wife, while your little white dick is just twitching in a pink chastity cage. Of course I had no choice but to swallow my pride, and greet them like a good sissy. I asked Lamar how he was doing, but he didn't say a word. He just embraced Melissa, and started kissing her right in front of me. This was a very deep and passionate kiss, and went on for a good minute, while I just stood there sheepishly watching.


When they finally finished, Melissa turned at me and giggled. She said it was nice to see me again, and she took my hand and gave it a kiss, which made Lamar laugh. I could feel his saliva from her lips on my hand, which was quite humiliating. Melissa told me to go inside and make her some tea, and that she'd be right in. As I walked away, I looked back one last time, and saw her give Lamar the car keys. They shared another long kiss before he got in the car and drove off. I suppose he had better things to do, than waste his time with a sissy white boy like me.


I brought Melissa her tea, and we shared a little small talk. Of course I knew that wasn't the real reason she came by. She wanted something, and knows I'm such a cuck that I'll always give it to her. She eventually revealed that her and Lamar wanted to get a hotel room for the weekend, but Lamar insisted that me and rebekah had to pay for it. I was a little reluctant at first, but she started to tickle my caged clit, and gave me kiss on the cheek. She said to be a good boy, and to give her my credit card, and I just gave in and handed it over.


Her beautifully manicured finger nails looked so pretty as she took my card, and I told her how much I loved them. So she reached into her purse, and took out a bottle of nail polish. She gave it to me, and said it was a gift for being such a good sissy cuck. Needless to say I was thrilled! She told me to paint my nails just like her, so I would look more pretty and attractive to black men. She knows all too well what a sissy snow bunny I am. So I got to spend the weekend painting my nails like a faggot, while my ex wife was fucking a real man at a fancy hotel that rebekah and I had to pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment