Introducing my sissy wife rebekah ruffles-buttcakes

By Bianca on

I want to introduce you to Mrs. rebekah ruffles-buttcakes. She is my girlfriend, lover, wife, sissy baby, and best of all she's my property =) When we first met she was a little stubborn when it came to embracing her sissy side. Fairly typical for a closet sissy who hasn't been broken yet.

So I seduced her into revealing all her personal information to me, and she willingly stepped into my trap. With everything I knew about her she had no choice but to obey me. This is where I started to break down her old masculine ego, and remolded her into the limp wristed, diaper wetting, cock sucking sissy faggot she is today lol

Now her mind, body, and heart are all under my full control. She's like a helpless puppet. I just pull the strings and watch her dance lol I have crushed her male ego, and she has no more will of her own. All she wants, is whatever I want! All she wants to do, is whatever I tell her to do! She is obedient and loyal to me, and only me!!!

As part of her submissive sissy training, I make her journal her experiences. As well as regular humiliation assignments, like posting Big Black Cock pics along with her gay confessions lol So I have invited her as an author on this blog, and you will be seeing posts from her soon. All aspiring sissies subs should pay close attention to her, as she is a role model submissive, and you could learn a lot from her behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment