Happy New Year!

By Bianca on

My sissy wife rebekah and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!


This is always an exciting milestone for chastity fags. For me it was another pussy free year, but for rebekah it was an entire year locked in chastity! That's right, I made her lock herself up on Jan 1 of last year, and ditch the key. So as of today she has spent exactly 365 days with no erections, no masturbating.. no manhood at all!


She tells me it doesn't even try to get hard anymore, and that she doesn't think it could even without the cage lol Of course, I'm still not going to let her take it off. As far as I'm concerned that cage is just an extension of rebekahs body now. Maybe I'll let her take it off in 2019, or at least she can hope anyway lol

I also expect her to fully accept my choice here with a cheerful attitude. So rebekah honey, I know this really hurts, but I want you to put a smile on your face, and tell me thank you anyway. Tell me that you will submit, and accept another year of chastity under my control!

No comments:

Post a Comment